What I do

I live in Ridgecrest, CA. I buy and sell in several different ways, some things I keep most things I sell. I sell what I consider to be my excess. Hopefully my excess is something that you need, I will be constantly adding new things as I get them, advertising when I will be having my yard sales, and any other info on when and where I may be selling my "EXCESS". Thanks for stopping by, book mark me if you'd like and hopefully you'll see something you like. Have a great day by the way.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Vintage Speed Queen Deluxe Wringer washing machine.

This beauty is in excellent condition for its age. Possibilities are endless with this machine for the creative genius. $300 Email sellingexcess@live.com with questions or to make an offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not put your phone number or email in the comments. If you would like me to contact you, email me at sellingexcess@live.com